Policy as of September 2019
- There is NO LONGER A MINIMUM amount of volunteer hours needed to be considered for lottery events such as field trips and dances.
- Each hour you volunteer will give you one “credit”
- For lottery events, all credits accumulated will be entered, and chaperones/volunteers will be chosen from there.
- There is no maximum on how many credits you can have, you can volunteer as much as you like!
- Donated items will be assessed as they come, but most items will equal one hour.
- It is your responsibility to report your volunteer time after you are done to our clearance coordinator, Tracy Sheetz at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is also the person that you can email to check and make sure your hours are correct.
- Every volunteer is responsible to make sure they have all of their clearances as directed by NASD.
- If you sign up for any volunteer opportunity and realize you will not be able to attend it is very important to let the event coordinator know – even if it is last minute. Thank you for your cooperation.
If you have questions regarding volunteer opportunities or need help recruiting volunteers, please email Melissa Kalinsoki, the Volunteer Chair/Communications & Recruiting email@example.com